Kehidupan memanglah tak pernah lepas dari beberapa masalah, karena didunia ini terdapat asam manis kehidupan yg mau tak mau harus kita jalani. It's my blog that shared all about my live.
tapi meski kita menerima asamnya kehidupan, tetaplah senyum dan mencoba tuk menghadapi itu semua. It's my motto "Keep Smile and don't give up Before Trying" :')


Selasa, Maret 06, 2012

Tears Behind My Eyes




When you look into my eyes, they may seem to be empty,
my eyes are full of tears, although you don't see anything.

So many times my hearth has been filled with pain,
and deep behind my eyes are pockets of tears that are ready to fall down like rain.

I know at times I may appear to be tough,
but sometimes to bear the pain and heartache can be too much.

Sometimes, I try and hide the tears that I cried just last night,
The tears that soaked my pillow wet long past morning first light.

I know how it feels to be pushed away by someone you love,
I'm not afraid to admit my tears because I know that there's a far greater love,
one that comes from above.

Happiness too will be mine,
Then I'll keep my head up and eyes towards the skies,
and never allowing anyone to see the tears behind my eyes.








by a1thapo1

2 komentar:

  1. Thx Ayyaa----4 ur visit 2 my blog-----
    amazing ur blog -----
    bikin krasan mbaca postingannya----hehehe
    Moga sukses slalu Wat kmu Ayy
    nice make friends whit u
    :-)

    Supported by: http://aronprabowo.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. . You're welcome:)
      . Hehehe,,mkasii,Pengennya Full karya sndiri meski masih pemula:D
      . Amiin,mkasi yaa:D
      . Nice make a friends with you too:)

      Hapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...